This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking, driven individual looking to make a career within the construction industry.
Qualifications & Personal Skills
- The position is office based in Halifax, West Yorkshire. The candidate must have at least 5 GCSE’s Grade C and above including Maths and English.
- You will be expected to attend College1 day a week to obtain ONC then HNC in Civil Engineering.
- Confident with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
- Strong Numerical and Technical Literacy essential.
- Basic IT skills required.
- You will be given the opportunity to work within a busy drawing office assisting senior draughtsmen on various construction projects.
- Develop skills to enable the use of computer based software such as Tekla Structures and AutoCAD.
- Assist with a range of drawing office duties on specific aspects of contracts under the direction and supervision of the senior Draughtsmen.